ALTHEA Skopelos | Studios & Maisonettes –
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. This Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) sets out the conditions under which the ALTHEA Skopelos | Studios & Maisonettes located in Skopelos Magnesia Prefecture Agnodas beach, 37 003, tel.:00302424022586, 00302103474927, 00306980074378, email: email@example.com, may collect, process and use your personal data when you visit or use the website http://www.althea-skopelos.gr/. This Policy may be amended and/or updated at any time without notice. Therefore, the website visitor/user of the website is kindly requested to check periodically this page. By visiting and using this Website visitors/users acknowledge that they have read and understood this Policy.
1. The personal data we collect
- If you fill in Contact form, Make a reservation or send us an email about any subject, your information will be recorded.
- During your visit at our website certain technical and statistical data may be automatically collected through the cookies placed on our website. For more information, please see the relevant Cookies policy below.
2. How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we collect:
- To provide the website http://www.althea-skopelos.gr/ to you;
- To help us improve the website and fix any technical problems;
- To communicate with you;
- To enforce our legal rights and
- To comply with any legal requirements to which we are subject.
3. Legal basis for processing your personal data
ALTHEA Skopelos | Studios & Maisonettes will never process any personal data
- Υour consent in relation to the personal data collected from cookies
- Τhe legitimate interests of ALTHEA Skopelos | Studios & Maisonettes;
4. Who we share your data with
ALTHEA Skopelos | Studios & Maisonettes will never share any sort of data to any third party or others.
5. How long we keep your personal data
We will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected (mainly statistics and have a visit record for host you as best as we can during your next stay). Your personal data may be kept for a longer retention period where it is required or permitted by law.
6. Transfers outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
ALTHEA Skopelos | Studios & Maisonettes will never transfer data outside EEA
7. Your rights concerning the protection of your personal data
You have the right to request deletion of your personal data and/or any email and/or any reservation you may have done in the past:
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding the use of your personal data or you would like to exercise your rights, you can send us an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org . If any visitor/ user considers that the protection of their personal data is in any way affected, they may appeal to the Hellenic Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
8. Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small text file that the website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. Cookies work to make your experience browsing our website as smooth as possible. Certain Cookies are technically necessary in order for the website to operate properly. Other Cookies are used for obtaining statistics or facilitating your interaction with social networks. Cookies are further distinguished in “Session Cookies” and “Persistent Cookies” depending on the time they remain stored on your device.
You can control and/or delete cookies using your browser. Click the following links to be directed to your browser’s instructions:
If you do this, however, some services or functionalities of our website may not work8